Whether you arrive by water, air or road, Soldiers Point Marina is a haven away from the hustle and bustle .. a world of leisure awaiting you and your family and friends.
From Sydney Heads to Port Stephens Heads 92 Nautical Mile
- From Sydney Take the F3 Freeway from Sydney and travel to the end of the Freeway, turn right at the Roundabout, following the signs to Hexham and Pacific Highway.
- Stay in the left lane, follow the signs to Taree and the Pacific Highway over the Hexham Bridge.
- Travelling north you are now on the Pacific Highway, continue on to the Richardson Road exit, turn right at the Roundabout. Follow the signs to Nelson Bay.
- Turn left at Port Stephens Drive. Travel on to the Roundabout at the junction of Salamander Way and Soldiers Point Road, turn left into Soldiers Point Road and continue along this road to the end.
- Download and print our custom map with directions by clicking here.
- Or use Google Maps
- Our address is:
- There are direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne and Canberra to Newcastle Airport (Williamtown). Phone Newcastle Airport on (02) 4928 9800
- Car rental is available at the airport.
- Newcastle Airport
Bus and Train
- Daily Coach Service
From Sydney and Newcastle Phone Port Stephens Coaches on (02) 4982 2940
Port Stephens Coaches – www.pscoaches.com.au
- By Train to Newcastle
Take the train to Newcastle and connect with a bus direct to Port Stephens.
Phone 131 500 for trains.
- Sydney Trains
- NSW Train Link (Formally Country Link)